Pages

Saturday 21 April 2018

A Good Friend and what it is!

A Good Friend and what it is!
IALT: talk about what I know about a good friend!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Tonight I will be sharing with you guys a DLO that I have recently made about being a good friend! 

Disclaimer: Before I get started I would just like to let you guys know that this is what I think about a good friend and my knowledge about a good friend! We all have different thoughts and these are mine!

Questions:
What is a good friend?
What does a good friend look like?
What does it feel like to have a good friend?
What is the importance of having a good friend?

I have multiple best friends in fact we are so close that we call each other sisters! We hang out with each other all the time and are there for eachother at any time! I think that is the best part about having friends is that you know you can get knocked down but will get back up with the help of your friends! I am grateful for all my friends because without them I wouldn't be the person I am today! Here is a best friend quote that I read over multiple times!
Image result for best friend quote
Here is the DLO:
Hope you guys have enjoyed my DLO! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward about my work! Click here -> BFF's to view my work closer!

Image result for best friend quote


Image result for best friend  love heart






No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz