Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Weekend Reflection

Good Evening Everyone. Today is Sunday and here is what I done yesterday.

Yesterday my little brother, mom, dad, and I went to the Mission Bay park. It was really hot so we didn't want to just stay in the house all day. When we got there, we saw a lot of children playing on the park and a lot of people swimming in the sea. I really wanted to swim but I couldn't because of my finger.

Me and my little brother walked to the park and started playing. We didn't really know what we were gonna do but we just played around. We went on the slide then got an opportunity to go on the swings. We were on the swings for a little while and we were going so HIGH! After the swings we started playing tag. 

We got bored of playing tag so we just ran around, played on the spinning wheel and after 1 or 2 hours it was time to go home!

We came home and my mum made dinner. We had gravy with rice (it was so nice!) Then we watched a few movies and ate some snacks.

After we all went to sleep and woke up to this beautiful Sunday morning!

Mission Bay park
Image result for mission bay park Auckland

Fountain at Mission Bay
Image result for mission bay park Auckland

2 comments:

  1. Hi dia, Firstly I would like to say what a great weekend you had! It sounded so awesome that I wish I could be there. I like the way that you added images to it so the reader knows what the location looks like. I like the way that you have used punctuations and you have put them in the right space. Maybe next time you could add a bit more of what you did and maybe some more photos. Besides that you have done a really great job at writing this reflection.
    Keep it up Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Grace for your amazing feedback and feedforward. You have helped me grow a bit more because you have told me what I need to work on and what I done that you enjoyed!

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz